BODMIN MOOR COMMONS COUNCIL
Date: Monday 13th August – Time: 7.30 p.m.
Venue: Church Hall, Altarnun
NOTICE & AGENDA
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of the Last Meeting
4. Matters Arising
5. Chairman’s Report
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Secretary’s Report including Correspondence
8. Appointment of new Secretary. It is hoped that Council members will come to the meeting with details of prospective applicants.
9. Approval of BMCC Rules by Secretary of State.
10. Council’s confirmation of levy recommended by the sub-committee.
A flat rate of £15 per annum payable by all registered rights holders plus for active graziers a fee of 40p / livestock unit registered with a livestock unit being one head of cattle or five sheep.
11. Website arrangements
12. Pony Welfare Report
13. Bodmin Moor TB Control Plan
14. Any Other Business
15. Public Comments (limited to 10 minutes and at the Chairman’s discretion)
16. Date of Next Meeting